Sr. Odoo Developer
WADIC is providing excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic and forward thinking company who strive to support the personal development of their own staff.
If you're passionate about technology, love to learn, then you are in right place.
- To provide consulting and support for software products including documenting and troubleshooting issues, and responding to technical problems or questions.
- To analyze our requirements, install and configure our Odoo Apps according to our needs.
- To work with the development department in testing and implementing new product features.
- To analyze the business process, design and implement business cycles and workflows.
- Functional Testing and Integration Testing.
- To generate and manage reporting requirements.
- To prepare the End-user training Document.
- To present solutions in written and oral reports. Modules: CRM Sales Inventory Purchase Management Human Resources Manufacturing Accounting Point of Sale PMS
For Further Details Contact Us :
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.