Field Sales Officer - Rawalpindi region
• Organizing sales visits.
• Demonstrating/presenting products.
• Reviewing sales performance.
• To ensure proper display and product visibility on the shop counter.
• To report to supervisor about new customers and customer feedback.
• To report to supervisor about competitor activity, schemes and prices.
• To write daily visit report (DVR) every day.
• To conduct product trails.
• To meet with distributor.
• To check the stock of every dealer and inform supervisor if any stock is close to expiry date.
• To handle any customer complaint quickly and effectively.
• Honest and highly motivated.
• Hard working.
Salary & Benefits:
• 15-20K + Sales Commission + (45 Liters Petrol + Rs1000 maintenance p/Month) + 3 Months’ Probation +Medical +Leaves + Provident Fund + Bonuses
Must have Own Motor cycle with license
for more details, contact us at
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.