Senior Textile Designer
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, talented, detail-oriented and highly organized Textile Designer with a wide range of skills for multi-faceted role for our organization which is launching a new brand for women wear.
- Knowledge of fashion, design, sketching and embroidery design.
- Creating or visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided software.
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes.
- Deciding a theme and range for collections.
- Producing sketches, designs and samples for presentation of womens wear fabric and clothes.
- Making up sets of sample designs.
- Planning and developing ranges.
- Work closely with the director to manage the design process from concept to production of finished collections.
- Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs.
- Adapting existing designs for mass production.
- Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations.
- Assessing and approving completed items and production standards.
- Selecting materials and production techniques to be used for products.
- Identifying opportunities and make suggestions for process improvement.
- Supervise purchase of accessory items as needed to complete designs.
- Preparation for Photo shoots and Fashion Shows.
- Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw and Wilcom software experience preferred.
- Ensuring that projects are completed on time.
- Visiting sites and other sources for brainstorming.
- Confer with sales and management executives in order to discuss design ideas.
- Identify target markets for designs, looking at factors such as age, gender, and socioeconomic status.
For more Details contact us:
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.