Sr. Distribution Manager
- Build and maintain relationship with existing US Distributors and finding new customers.
- Developing and implementing Sales strategies/plans to increase the sales volume.
- Establish sales targets for department by forecasting and developing annual/bi-annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Discussing orders and business strategies with buyers and other senior people in the distribution companies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by conducting in-house training on product knowledge.
- Place Distributor orders as well as Direct Sales order (if required).
- Respond to customer correspondence in appropriate manner.
- Resolve Distributors issues over the telephone, including billing opportunities.
- Process Returns (RA) and payments from Distributors.
- Process marketing material for Distributors (accrual fund).
- Hosting training webinars on company products with Distributors and Salons.
- Produce reports from system and send invoices (when required) for the Distributors.
- Customer support management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Essential Education & Experience Required:
- MBA/BBA degree with majors in Marketing or any relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience of Sales and Distribution management preferably for US based customers.
- Proven experience in managing Distributor Accounts of international clients.
- Experience of managing sales of international brands preferably related to Beauty industry.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must have a neutral accent.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining top notch client service standards.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
- Strong problem-solving and reasoning ability.
- Strong team building and team management skills.
Required Technical Skills:
Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, US Market Knowledge.
For more information Contact us:
+92 42 38302021
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase your chances Of getting shortlisted! Please make sure your profile is up to date before your apply.