1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5. Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
1. Presentation Skills
2. Client Relationships
3. Emphasizing Excellence
4. Energy Level
6. Prospecting Skills
7. Meeting Sales Goals
9. Sales Planning
11. Motivation for Sales
For Further Details Contact us
Your application has been submitted successfully
Quickest Way To Apply And Increase Your Chances Of Getting Shortlist!